on 'doors' being held-open

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 05:28:57 EST 2002

Wow! I feel just like I was touched by Jesus! You truly are the King of
Kings, Kenny my boy. Giving of yourself so tirelessly, so selflessly, so
that we (who are not worthy...do I hear Garth and Wayne?) may learn and
better fulfil Your plan. I feel so warm and "inverted" inside!

news:c1229.17530$Kl6.1094862 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...