brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Jd JDay123 at BellSouth.com
Thu Aug 1 11:40:57 EST 2002

In alt.education  Re: brain sizes: Einstein's and women's,
Shadow Dancer wrote...

>I am a sum of all the belief systems which have been a part of my life.  I
>think Jesus was a very misunderstood person who was far closer to God, as he
>understood him, than many have been, before or since.  Jesus himself said he
>was NOT God the Father.  Take another look at your Bible, Jd.
>
>I admire Jesus and strive to be much like him.  He was the greatest mage and
>healer this world has ever seen.
>
>I have several translations of the Christian Bible in my collection, along
>with books from many other man-made religions.  I doubt you can say the
>same.

Yet you told ParseTree that your version of Wiccas in no way had any
likeness to Christianity. Or words to that effect.

Here's how the conversation went... ParseTree said:

 "Regardless, most of Wicca is basically identical to Christianity."

To which you (Shadow Dancer) replied...

 "Not how I reflect it in my life, Parse."

It doesn't pay to be shifty and deceptive young lady.  When you do, it
makes women look like idiots.

Jd