brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

The 9th Witch Thec at
Thu Aug 1 17:27:59 EST 2002

On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 16:40:56 GMT, JDay123 at (Jd) yelled
from the fourth floor ward window, and subsequently was sedated:

*>In  Re: brain sizes: Einstein's and women's,
*>The 9th Witch wrote...
*>>Yes..why do you insist that Jebus was sinless, when the babble
*>>states otherwise?
*>Having not yet really gotten started good, I haven't insisted on
that or
*>much of anything except how the Great Commission applies to all
races of

Then you don't believe he died "without sin" or that he was "the only
perfect human" like most of the other 'witlesses' of the faith?

*>Perhaps you read that about sinlessness in one of your Christian NGs
*>got mixed up.

I do not frequent christian NG's. I see no point. I do, however, get
the occasional 'witless' screaming at me about hell and damnation.