brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

The 9th Witch Thec at inthe.net
Thu Aug 1 17:27:59 EST 2002

On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 16:40:56 GMT, JDay123 at BellSouth.com (Jd) yelled
from the fourth floor ward window, and subsequently was sedated:

*>In alt.education  Re: brain sizes: Einstein's and women's,
*>The 9th Witch wrote...
*>
*>>Yes..why do you insist that Jebus was sinless, when the babble
clearly
*>>states otherwise?
*>
*>Having not yet really gotten started good, I haven't insisted on
that or
*>much of anything except how the Great Commission applies to all
races of
*>pagans.

Then you don't believe he died "without sin" or that he was "the only
perfect human" like most of the other 'witlesses' of the faith?

*>
*>Perhaps you read that about sinlessness in one of your Christian NGs
and
*>got mixed up.
*>

I do not frequent christian NG's. I see no point. I do, however, get
the occasional 'witless' screaming at me about hell and damnation.

T9W