In the News with Analysis

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 2 05:07:30 EST 2002

On further reflection, my surmise seems entirely-likely.

You know, it's 'funny', there's all this 'imagining' stuff with respect to 'alien' Civilizations - the stuff of 'science fiction' - but we have, just sitting-there, Alien Beings, and we've not applied ourselves to Communicating with them.

And it's all so simple to do.

A simple 'bifurcation'-method is all that's necessary to get started.

Record the Whale's 'vocalizations'.

Then broadcast what's recorded.

The Whales will either respond by 'moving toward' or 'moving away from' [probably in very-subtle ways].

Then differentially-parse what's broadcast, monitoring the 'attraction'\'avoidance'\'null' results.

Out of this, the Whale's 'Language' can be converged-upon.

Then, as it becomes ever-more-refined, we can 'sit-down and 'talk'.

It's a Certainty that they've much to Teach us.

In our 'human'-centricity, we're, currently, letting all such Valuable stuff go to Waste.

We are, probaly, Killing it, ranther than benefiting through it.

What huge insights we could gain with respect to our own 'separateness', Though we, walk on the land, talk, manipulate with tools, form Societies, etc., we remain 'Alien' within the whold of Humanity.

The Whales can Teach us much with respect to such.

k. p. collins