Please remove this posting

Sybil Ingram-Muhammad, Ph.D. smuhammad at riskwatch.com
Fri Aug 2 11:22:19 EST 2002

http://www.bio.net//hypermail/NEUROSCIENCE/neur-sci.199712/0137.html

Please remove this posting. It was never intended to be published as public
knowledge. It was a question posed on the ethics list serve for IU back in
1997. I never received a response but I never intended for this to happen to
my mother's protected health information....for it to be released or used in
this manner.

Please notify me as soon as it has been removed.

Thank you very much.

Sybil Ingram-Muhammad, MT(ASCP), MBA, Ph.D.
Senior Director, Healthcare Programs
RiskWatch, Inc.
1-800-448-4666 x 204
www.riskwatch.com

Please Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential, protected from disclosure, and/or intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you.