brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

The 9th Witch Thec at inthe.net
Fri Aug 2 20:15:47 EST 2002

On Fri, 02 Aug 2002 19:05:16 -0500, Joseph A Nagy Jr
<pagan_prince at charter.net> yelled from the fourth floor ward window,
and subsequently was sedated:

*>
*>Zeus, Odin, and the other Gods/Goddesses are all part of the same
*>exclusive club (you know, the one where you can do anything,
anytime,
*>all the time). Now, who's to say that the
Christian/Islam/Muslim/Jewish
*>God are not part of that club? I mean, as far as
*>Christianity/Islam/Muslim/Judaeism goes, there are indeed the same
*>singular God (and don't forget that the Jew's were the first
converts to
*>monotheism) who belonged to this club and decided he wanted to
reveal
*>himself to some puny mortal. Now, I don't know about you, but even
now
*>I'd be pretty impressed of a God in all his/her/it's glory came down
*>hang with me. I'd also be honored enough to give him praise. Bam,
you
*>just started a new religion, but the silly mortal doesn't know of
the
*>other Gods existance so he preaches a mono-theastic(sp) set of
beliefs.
*>Bam, now this God that was in the "All Gods/Goddesses Are Welcome"
is
*>now in the "Only I am Welcome" club. Of course the other Gods are
all
*>off partying and don't notice this until it's really too late and
most
*>of their followers convert. So now this little whelp has his own
*>Pantheon. Whats a God with his own Pantheon to do? Why have an heir!
*>
*>Don't forget that Zeus took other forms so he could come to Earth
and,
*>well, fuck. And fuck he did. In comes Herecules. 'Course he's
nothing
*>compared to the big JC whose dad is in a Pantheon all to himself.
Since
*>there is only his dad and him and a bunch of servants, he decides to

*>heal some people, replicate some food and suffer the idiocracies of
the
*>human race. Now you have the ultimate martyr. Gods own son.. Bam,
you
*>just started a SECOND religion. Now that is impressive. Not to
forget
*>the prophets in Islam and Muslim (you really think that GOD would
only
*>have one kid? *L* Thats like asking Zeus to be faithful to his
wife!).
*>Now you have 4 religions under your belt. I'd say that's pretty good

*>work for only having your own pantheon for a few millinia.
*>
*>But thats just my thought. Feel free to disregard as you wish.
*>
*>No one is more right then me, and I'm not more right then anyone
else.

Most excellent, sir.  May I keep this? Full credits, of course.

*>--
*>Joseph A Nagy Jr
*>Founder and Partner
*>Joseph A Nagy Jr Enterprises
*>http://jan-jr-ent.netfirms.com
*>US2002023638
*>http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=jnagyjr
*>Purgatory is where Windoze users go when they
*>die so they can figure out Linux and ascend into
*>whatever higher plane one believes in.
*>