brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

wd server57.5 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 3 14:02:35 EST 2002

"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
news:00U29.58629$Fq6.5095810 at news2.west.cox.net...
> "Parse Tree" <parsetree at hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:3OL29.3974$9g7.937729 at news20.bellglobal.com...
> >
> > "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
> > news:ovL29.56937$Fq6.5011400 at news2.west.cox.net...
> > >

> > > "Parse Tree" <parsetree at hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > news:_Fd29.2384$sI2.1286077 at news20.bellglobal.com...

> > NOT

> > own
> > > that
> > >
> > > parsetree, you and lojbab seem to have a REAL problem comprehending
the
> > word
> > > "average".  One single anecdote doesn't and cannot invalidate the
> AVERAGE
> > > which Mr. August is referring.
> >
> > "Really, even the most highly credit-worthy homeowners in the USA do NOT
> > entirely own their own property."
> >
> > A single case counter example is enough to invalidate this statement.
> >

> Who do you think paid the hundreds of billions of dollars from the
collapse
> of the savings and loans banks?

The FDIC

>  Who do you think pays the taxes which
> provide American niggers with an average household "income" THIRTY TIMES
> higher than their cousins in Africa?

The only nigger i see here is you.

> Who do you think funds the existence
> of Israel, the movement of "jews" to Israel, and the expulsion of fellow
> Christians and Muslims from Palestine?  Who do you think paid to bomb
> Afghani dirt farmers and their wives and children into a stonier age?
Bush?
> Feminazis?
>
> HOMEOWNERS!

Most home ownership taxes go to schools and local government.

> And with the jewish "bank disclosure" laws and "know your customer" laws,
> homeowner without a loan on his house is a sitting duck for jewish
lawyers,
> bankers, and judges.
>
> You feminazis are so incapable of comprehending the most basic facts that
> you're more to blame than the jews who did it.
>
> > > If you need someone to explain this to you [again], just ask, but it's
> > > counterproductive for you to dispute a statement about the *average*
in
> > this
> > > country with one single possible outlier.
> >
> > He should have said the average then.  Regardless, I haven't seen any
> stats
> > to support this, even for the average.
>
> What you mean is that you either didn't understand it, or you disagree
with
> it--start with http://christianparty.net/debt.htm if you want to get an
> eyeful.
>
> BEFORE the recent collapse in housing prices, mortgage debt was a trillion
> dollars more than the value of all housing in the country.

And who over inflated the price of houses?

The banks themselves.  And those same banks (using their own appraisers)
signed off on those loans knowing very well the house was not really worth
the dollar amount on
the appraisal.

And who was eager to go along with the over appraisals?
Realators. (of which is 95% women)

So it seems they made their bed, but wanted someone else to sleep in it.
They are just as guilty as the CEO's of Enron and the rest.