brain sizes: Einstein's and women's--jet

mat mats_trash at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 3 15:52:34 EST 2002

No it won't you fool.  Answer we this, and don't conveniently avoid it
like the other difficult parts of my last post:

If a coin is flipped twice am I certain to get one head and one tail
(as would be the case according to your logic.

If I flip a coin three times, what is the probability of getting at
least one head?

Just answer those questions and we know where we stand.  Furthermore,
if you don't answer you will confirm your inability to comprehend
basic mathematics.