brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Joseph A Nagy Jr pagan_prince at bigfire-hsv.org
Sun Aug 4 06:59:41 EST 2002


John Knight wrote:
> -- >  parsetree wrote:
> 
>>Americans consume things that are not necessities.  They also have much
>>higher quality homes and many other things.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> and "Richard C. August" <raugust at ptd.net> responded:
> 
>>Dear Parse Tree,
>>
>>Obviously, you have never been outside the USA.
>>
>>I lived in West Germany, prior to and during the Fall of the Wall.  I
>>conversed in German with the German people, and was even "allowed" (read:
>>INVITED) into their homes).  I ate at German restaurants.  I shopped
> 
> German
> 
>>stores and drank at German bars.  I can say, with DEAD CERTAINTY, that
>>Germany's homes are of MUCH HIGHER quality than US homes, and at a rate at
>>parity with German incomes.  This is because Germans who study a trade are
>>first paid a wage that the German Government says is commensurate with
> 
> that
> 
>>trade, and second APPRENTICED under a MASTER until they achieve MASTERY of
>>their trade, usually taking about 3 to 5 years, often much longer
> 
> depending
> 
>>on the trade.
>>
>>Translation:  German manufacture is much better because their workers are
>>more highly educated and more highly skilled than the average American
>>laborer, who is often NOT apprenticed and only masters a skill by the seat
>>of his pants.
>>
>>In the 1870s-1880s, during King Ludwig II's reign in Bavaria, Ludwig, a
>>liberal patron of the arts, commissioned Bavarian chemists to formulate
>>outdoor paints which could be used to paint beautiful murals on the sides
> 
> of
> 
>>prominent buildings, or which could be used to paint in solid colours.
>>These chemists went to work, very pleased with the pay they received from
>>the King's hand, and formulated outdoor paint which is the STANDARD for
>>outdoor paint on German buildings, because this formula lasts for YEARS
>>without much maintenance.  American chemists could not come up with such a
>>formula if it stood on its head and slapped their knees.
>>
>>In the bombing of Dresden, in WW 2, the explosive and incendiary bombs the
>>Americans used were 3 TIMES what could have been used in America to
> 
> destroy
> 
>>American buildings, yet some buildings were still standing even though
> 
> they
> 
>>were targets.  Among the buildings reduced to rubble, the Germans kept
> 
> every
> 
>>blueprint, and reconstructed those buildings to exact specifications,
> 
> using
> 
>>the same or similar bricks, mortar, and steel used at the time of
>>construction.  Can we say the same for the USA?  This enabled the GERMANS
> 
> to
> 
>>not only scrimp and save money in reconstruction, but also to PAY OFF
> 
> their
> 
>>Marshall Plan debt well in advance of every other nation on the Plan!!!
>>
>>Go take a vacation in Germany, and see their houses and buildings.  See
> 
> how
> 
>>clean and well-kept and litter-free their streets are.  Then come back to
>>America and vomit over the difference.  Ask a German you befriend about
> 
> his
> 
>>personal savings, then compare that to your own.  Be befuddled over how a
>>German of modest means can actually save money, while you, a college
>>educated and salaried employee, can barely scratch two pennies together.
>>Then tell us how great is the USA.  Enjoy your vacation, and write us a
>>postcard!!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Sincerely,
>>
>>
>>Richard C. August
> 
> 
> 
> Having lived in Germany for 9 years, I can confirm that what Mr. August
> writes above is true and correct, which is why it's so embarassing when
> fellow Americans say such silly things as "Americans  ... also have much
> higher quality homes and many other things".
> 
> The reality is that we are the biggest throw-away society in world history,
> we have the ONLY negative personal savings rate in the industrialized (or
> even third) world, we are now down to 17th place in per capita income and
> dropping fast, each American household already has a net worth of a NEGATIVE
> $77,000 [and the debts are still growing incontrollably], yet we still
> "think" we're "the world's last superpower" (presumably to justify blowing
> up babies in Afghanistan at the behest of jews).
> 
> But, Richard, I'm going to raise the stakes on your argument one more notch.
> A house I bought in Russia is even better built, more solid, and will last
> longer, than just about anything I ever saw in Germany--except King Ludwig's
> castles, of course );  It's already 400 years old and looks like it will
> last another 2,000 years.  There ain't NUTTIN' like this in the US, period.
> 
> We have no statistics about what Russia was like before the jews Lenin and
> Trotsky were "allowed" to take charge [read: before AMERICAN jew Jacob
> Schiff funded them to assassinate the Czar and kill 25-20 million fellow
> Christians], but what remains of Russia is truly awesome.  Much of what the
> Russians built 200 years before this nation was even founded is far superior
> to ANYTHING [and I mean ANYTHING] we've ever built, to date, and who knows
> what the jews destroyed during their slaughter of up to 50 million fellow
> WHITE Christians in Russia.
<snip>

*L* Of course you refuse to accept the fact that most of Eastern Europe 
AND Russia was settled by Asian people from Mongolia and other nomadic 
Asian groups. Hell, the Magyar are descended from directly from Mongol 
tribes, probably even from Ghengis Khan himself (and his tribe, of course).




More information about the Neur-sci mailing list