Who is Ken Collins?

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 5 10:54:37 EST 2002

Kenneth Collins wrote in message
<1gw39.25423$Kl6.1633594 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
>Kenneth Collins wrote in message ...
>>[...]
>>the "simple ratio" occurs within such "topologically-distributed"
>>stuff, from the ionic "level", through the molecular 'level',
>through the 'level to the "supersystem".
>

>and, from there, =throughout= all Human interactive dynamics, all of
>which reduce to the stuff in the "TD".
>
>One can trace the IFR-Geometry's Directionality =throughout= all
>things Human.

[which is exactly what I do when I post Analysis with respect to this
or that set of interactive dynamics happening around the globe.

just Analyzing Directionalities inherent in group-wise TD E/I [which
is a bit more than just looking at Data for 'directional' clues.
Understanding nervous system function enables the Analysis, See?
Without such understanding, the data are =just= the stuff of
so-called "human nature", which dictates to folks that they 'must'
resort to merely-familiar, merely-stereopical stuff. That there's a
whole 'nother way is what NDT's understanding makes possible ['opens
the door to'], and what NDT's understanding is all about.]

Which is how and why "it's all Neuroscience", which is why i post the
Analysis in bionet.neuroscience. kpc]