Traub, et al - Got any specific ref?

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 5 19:17:30 EST 2002

Thanks, Ron. I went to the Library today to try to figure out which
Traub ref. was pertinent.

Found some computer stuff, re 'oscillations', but figured that wasn't
it.

Found some other articles that I'll comment on later.

I'll see if I can locate this ref. online. If not, I'll look for it
in the Library.

I'll follow-up in the "Oscillations" thread.

Thank You, ken