brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at
Wed Aug 7 15:02:46 EST 2002

"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at> wrote in message
news:v3a2luk9lrag42n81dobtc1erm912bjhng at
> "John Knight" <johnknight at> wrote:
> >"wd" <server57.5 at> wrote in message
> >news:ukoa4pe6umhc4f at
> >>
> >> The FDIC
> >
> >Yes, except that it's homeowners who originally provided the income that
> >FDIC used to pay it off.
> The FDIC is NOT funded by payments (taxes or otherwise) from
> homeowners.

Oh, really?  Then where did the trillion dollars come from--the moon?

> >However, behind all of that was a mastermind who looted our treasury
> >keeping us distracted with all kinds of trivia, not the least of which is
> >911.
> Yet another conspiracy theory from the nincompoop.
> lojbab

The fact is that 911 is TRIVIAL compared to the $7.2 trillion that the jews
took out of the "stock market" during the last 1-2 years, but the jewish
mediots sure seem to have convinced you that it wasn't, haven't they?

John Knight