brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Joseph A Nagy Jr pagan_prince at bigfire-hsv.org
Wed Aug 7 16:25:41 EST 2002

John Knight wrote:
> "Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
> news:v3a2luk9lrag42n81dobtc1erm912bjhng at 4ax.com...
>
>>"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"wd" <server57.5 at hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>news:ukoa4pe6umhc4f at corp.supernews.com...

> collapse

>>>Yes, except that it's homeowners who originally provided the income that
>>
> the
>
>>>FDIC used to pay it off.
>>
>>The FDIC is NOT funded by payments (taxes or otherwise) from
>>homeowners.
>>

> Oh, really?  Then where did the trillion dollars come from--the moon?
>

>>>However, behind all of that was a mastermind who looted our treasury
>>
> while
>
>>>keeping us distracted with all kinds of trivia, not the least of which is
>>>911.
>>
>>Yet another conspiracy theory from the nincompoop.
>>
>>lojbab
>

> The fact is that 911 is TRIVIAL compared to the $7.2 trillion that the jews
> took out of the "stock market" during the last 1-2 years, but the jewish
> mediots sure seem to have convinced you that it wasn't, haven't they?
> http://christianparty.net/debt.htm
>
> John Knight

Why are you so convinced that the Jewish people are to blame for
everything? What did they ever do to you personally? I mean, you attack
them with no end of energy so they must have done something to you
personally, or is it really just you being led around by the dick like
the sheep you appear to be?