brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at usa.com
Wed Aug 7 14:15:43 EST 2002

"Parse Tree" <parsetree at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Ucd49.8499$HH2.1069170 at news20.bellglobal.com...
> "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
> news:P9149.3409$eb.176341 at news2.west.cox.net...
> >
> > "Parse Tree" <parsetree at hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:dlV29.4417$sI2.1798259 at news20.bellglobal.com...
> > > "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
> > > news:2mT29.58427$Fq6.5084565 at news2.west.cox.net...

> probability
> > > and

> > > accuracy

> > that
> > EXTRA
> > > $8

> > > Gallup polls are political, and don't have teh complexity of an
academic
> > > test.
> >
> > This isn't a true statement, and even if it was, this would have nothing
> > do with the accuracy of polls or studies.  Gallup's political polls are
> > small part of all of their polls.  And even if they were political, the
> > exact same principles of probability and statistics apply to Gallup that
> > apply to TIMSS.
>

> "The biggest errors in the Gallup Polls aren't statistical, but the bias
> introduced because they're an obvious advocacy group.
>
> The above disclaimer has to *really* be applied to their polls."
>
> You've already agreed with me.  There is an obvious bias because their
polls
> are subjective matters.
>
> Also, though the exact same principles apply, the same values do not.

Can't you get anything right, parsetree?  Nobody said they agreed with you
that Gallup's polls have "an obvious bias because their polls are subjective
matters."

That's almost exactly the OPPOSITE of what was posted, so how can you twist
every word you ever read 180 degrees around?

Let me repeat this first, then attempt to clarify the point for your simple
mind:

> "The biggest errors in the Gallup Polls aren't statistical, but the bias
> introduced because they're an obvious advocacy group."

The POINT is that Gallup is now run by jews and has an obvious jewish bias.
If they were an objective polling organization rather than a jewish advocacy
organization, then they certainly *could* and *would* be able to conduct a
poll about almost any "subjective matter" and get a truthful result.

But when they restructure a poll question about existing sodomy laws (which
up to 75% to 95% of Americans support) as a "civil rights issue", then
they've completely discredited their own objectivity about this subjective
issue.  To the vast majority of normal Americans, this is a moral issue, not
a civil rights issue.  Maybe to the pathetic and amoral jews who possess
such small brains that they can't even pe. without help from normal people,
this is a civil rights issue, but SO WHAT?

The problem with the credibility of Gallup's polls isn't the statistical
error or the subject matter they poll people on--it's with their OWN
internal jewish bias.  And one of the WORST examples of their bias is their
abortion polls http://christianparty.net/gallupabortion.htm

John Knight