brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Cary Kittrell cary at afone.as.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 7 16:46:53 EST 2002

"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> writes:
<
<"Parse Tree" <parsetree at hotmail.com> wrote in message
<news:Ucd49.8499$HH2.1069170 at news20.bellglobal.com...
<
    {...}
<
<The POINT is that Gallup is now run by jews and has an obvious jewish bias.
<If they were an objective polling organization rather than a jewish advocacy
<organization, then they certainly *could* and *would* be able to conduct a
<poll about almost any "subjective matter" and get a truthful result.
<
<
< But when they restructure a poll question about existing sodomy laws

Ah, the "existing sodomy laws".  So then, are we talking about
Washington, which has no such law, or are we talking about West
Virginia, which has no such law, or are we talking about South
Dakota, which has no such law, or are we talking about Minnesota,
which has no such law, or are we talking about Nebraska, which
has no such law, or are we talking about New Mexico, which has no
such law, or are we talking about Pennsylvania, which has no such
law, or are we talking about District of Columbia, which has no
such law, or are we talking about Alaska, which has no such law,
or are we talking about Georgia, which has no such law, or are we
talking about Maine, which has no such law, or are we talking
about Delaware, which has no such law, or are we talking about
Wisconsin, which has no such law, or are we talking about New
Hampshire, which has no such law, or are we talking about Nevada,
which has no such law, or are we talking about New Jersey, which
has no such law, or are we talking about Kentucky, which has no
such law, or are we talking about Tennessee, which has no such
law, or are we talking about Connecticut, which has no such law,
or are we talking about Montana, which has no such law, or are we
talking about Illinois, which has no such law, or are we talking
about New York, which has no such law, or are we talking about
Ohio, which has no such law, or are we talking about Oregon,
which has no such law, or are we talking about Indiana, which has
no such law, or are we talking about Colorado, which has no such
law, or are we talking about North Dakota, which has no such law,
or are we talking about Rhode Island, which has no such law, or
are we talking about Wyoming, which has no such law, or are we
talking about Maryland, which has no such law, or are we talking
about Vermont, which has no such law, or are we talking about
Arizona, which has no such law, or are we talking about Arkansas,
which has no such law, or are we talking about Iowa, which has no
such law, or are we talking about California, which has no such
law, or are we talking about Hawaii, which has no such law?

< up to 75% to 95% of Americans support) as a "civil rights issue", then
< which has no such law, or about they've completely discredited their
< own objectivity about this subjective issue.  To the vast majority of
< normal Americans, this is a moral issue, not a civil rights issue.
< Maybe to the pathetic and amoral jews who possess such small brains
< that they can't even pe. without help from normal people, this is a
< civil rights issue, but SO WHAT?

But somehow, or so you daily tell us, these "jews"[sic] have managed
to use "such small brains" to sucessfully take over the
biggest polling organizations, the financial command centers, the
government, the media, the judiciary, and even the Nobel
organization.  How exactly did that work again?

-- cary