brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Shadow Dancer insomniac at winterslight.org
Wed Aug 7 20:33:18 EST 2002

"Joseph A Nagy Jr" <pagan_prince at bigfire-hsv.org> wrote in message
news:3D519055.3050706 at bigfire-hsv.org...
> John Knight wrote:
> > "Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
> > news:v3a2luk9lrag42n81dobtc1erm912bjhng at 4ax.com...

> > collapse

> > the

> >>The FDIC is NOT funded by payments (taxes or otherwise) from
> >>homeowners.
> >>

> > Oh, really?  Then where did the trillion dollars come from--the moon?

> > while

> >>Yet another conspiracy theory from the nincompoop.
> >>
> >>lojbab
> >

> > The fact is that 911 is TRIVIAL compared to the $7.2 trillion that the
jews
> > took out of the "stock market" during the last 1-2 years, but the jewish
> > mediots sure seem to have convinced you that it wasn't, haven't they?
> > http://christianparty.net/debt.htm
> >
> > John Knight
> >

> Why are you so convinced that the Jewish people are to blame for
> everything? What did they ever do to you personally? I mean, you attack
> them with no end of energy so they must have done something to you
> personally, or is it really just you being led around by the dick like
> the sheep you appear to be?

I'd sure like to know that, too.  He sounds so much like Hitler that I'm
wondering if his ancestry is Jewish and he got put down for it, so he
decided to hate it, too.  Just like Hitler.

Problem is, Hitler wasn't Christian, either...but neither is John Knight nor
his cronies.  The Bible preaches "love thy neighbour" - without
qualifications.  It does NOT say "but only if they are of the pure Anglo
race.".

Jesus was not only a Jew, he was dark olive-skinned, unlike many of the
icons painted of his face - and yet John claims to believe what Jesus taught
as a prophet and a demigod (half man, half deity).  Yes, a very apparent
case of contradiction and hypocrisy, where even simple ignorance cannot be
used as an excuse.

I will simply state the obvious:  All these men use Christianity as a shield
and as an excuse and that is downright deplorable.  They constitute the scum
which gives Christianity a very bad name.

Underneath, they are scared, impotent little boys who feel like the world is
out to get them.

Truly deplorable, because they put *themselves* there.

The Shadow Dancer