brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Joseph A Nagy Jr pagan_prince at bigfire-hsv.org
Wed Aug 7 22:10:11 EST 2002

Cary Kittrell wrote:
> "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> writes:
> <
> <"Joseph A Nagy Jr" <pagan_prince at bigfire-hsv.org> wrote in message
> <news:3D50B543.7060306 at bigfire-hsv.org...
> <> >
> <>
>     {...}
> <>
> <> Is it so hard for you to believe that Parse Tree is actually a woman? No
> <> wonder you are morally bankrupt. You can't accept on blind faith that
> <> Parse Tree is a male Canadian. What a fraud.
> <>
> <
> <Why would you have so little faith in your fellow man that you'd think a man
> <would even begint to "think" like parsetree?
> <
> <Yes, there are some extremely feminized men in Canada, but this one is a
> <girl.
> <
>

> Worth saving.  A textbook-perfect demonstration of John's contempt
> for truth.  If it's a fact, and it hinders his campaign, then it's
> expendible.  Reality is most inconvenient at times, so "truth" shall be
> whatever John declares it to be.  End of discussion.
>
> It's merely amusing in this case, of course, but it illustrates with
> great exactitude the extent of his disdain for truth when other, more
> fraught, issues are under discussion.
>

> -- cary

*nods* True, but remember, Truth is in the eye of the beholder. Fact =
Parse Tree is male (I for one believe him on that) and is Canadian (also
believe him on that one). I have no reason to doubt him, yet I think
John is just trying to shove off his one gender identity issues on a
more appealing target.