brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Richard C. August raugust at ptd.net
Fri Aug 9 19:28:21 EST 2002

Dear Joseph,

You either believe in Heaven or Hell NOW, or you will believe in it when you
pass from this earth.

And, you prove how two-faced you are, when you say there is no "pure" good
or "pure" evil when you state that the blessing of the altar was a means of
chasing away evil.  You either have pure good, in Christ as God, or you have
pure evil, in everything else.

Concerning the Our Father, in the First Petition, Dr. Martin Luther, in his
Small Catechism, interprets thus:

"1] Our Father who art in heaven.

2] What does this mean?-Answer.

God would thereby [with this little introduction] tenderly urge us to
believe that He is our true Father, and that we are His true children, so
that we may ask Him confidently with all assurance, as dear children ask
their dear father.

3] The First Petition.  Hallowed be Thy name.

4] What does this mean?-Answer.

God's name is indeed holy in itself; but we pray in this petition that it
may become holy among us also.

5] How is this done?-Answer.

When the Word of God is taught in its truth and purity, and we as the
children of God also lead holy lives in accordance with it. To this end help
us, dear Father in heaven. But he that teaches and lives otherwise than God'
s Word teaches profanes the name of God among us. From this preserve us,
Heavenly Father."

How dare you preserve to have the GALL to presume that invoking the Our
Father is merely a means of grabbing God's attention.  God is NOT a man, and
being the CREATOR of the universe, He is omniscient, omnipotent, and
omnipresent.  He knows every hair on your head and every breath you take.
He knows your DNA, for He made it (Psalm 139).

Concerning my being a deity, I don't want the job.  I don't want to be
worshipped by any followers, only to be begged to heal their lives, souls,
or bodies, and then when I do so, to be spurned for someone else.  Why
bother with that?  Only GOD ALMIGHTY has a RIGHT to that role.

There also is no focusing of power in the prayer, for ALL power rests in
Jesus Christ, as He said in Matthew 28.

You either worship HIM, as there is only ONE GOD (Deuteronomy 6), or you
reject HIM.  WORSHIP GOD OR REJECT GOD, Joseph.  Accept God and live in
Heaven when you pass, or reject God and die in Hell in your sins.  Hebrews
9:27 says, "It is appointed unto man once to die, and after this, the
judgement."  God's elevator of judgement goes up to Heaven in Christ, or
down to Hell in your sins.  To believe any doctrine contrary to the Holy
Scriptures is to accept Hell as your unfortunate fate, for the Great
Archdeceiver Satan would have you believe that there is no Hell, or that
Hell is for Children, or that Hell is a place of numbed sensitivities, or
that Hell is eternal existence in self-indulgence.  Hell is a great chasm, a
burning fire which doesn't go out and whose worms don't die.  Hell is
separation from the Almighty Creator God, who sent His son Jesus Christ to
die for our redemption from sin and also His Holy Spirit to comfort and
guide us in Christ.

What are you, other than one who has been mercilessly deceived?  I, for one,
have had no mountains to move which God Almighty hasn't moved for me or
isn't moving already.  I don't need to move mountains, only to trust God
with my own feeble faith.  I find the reflection of my soul in the Law of
God, which acts as mirror, curb, and guide.  My soul is poor, for it is
stained in sin, yet washed with the crimson Blood of Christ!!!  I pray God
would wash your soul free from sin as well, in the waters of Holy Baptism
and bury your dead old nature in Christ's grave.

Real Christians are not called to bash or name-call others, but to cause
others to come to the Truth in Christ in a spirit of love.  Hell,
unfortunately, is very painfully real, and Heaven is as much a real blessing
to those who believe and pass from this earth.  In witchcraft/wicca, as in
Hinduism/Buddhism, you have endless regeneration in reincarnation to Nirvana
or union with the divine soul/Brahma.  In Christ, you have endless, eternal
life as ONE whole PERSON living in God, and reincarnation is not only
unnecessary, but an outright DENIAL of sacred Scripture and real, Divine
Truth.  May God help you learn of His love for you in Christ Jesus.

In Christ,

Richard C. August

"Joseph A Nagy Jr" <pagan_prince at charter.net> wrote in message
news:3D5307D0.7080907 at charter.net...
> Richard C. August wrote:
> > Dear Mr. Nagy,
> >
> > Exodus 22:18 says, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
> >
> > Deuteronomy 18:10-14 says, "10  There shall not be found among you [any
one]
> > that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that
> > useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a
witch ,
> > 11  Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or
> > necromancer.  12  For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto
the
> > LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them
out
> > from before thee.  13  Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.  14
For
> > these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of
times,
> > and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered
thee
> > so [to do]."
> >
> > 1 Samuel 15:23 says, "23  For rebellion [is as] the sin of  witchcraft ,
and
> > stubbornness [is as] iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected
the
> > word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from [being] king."
> >
> > 2 Chronicles 33:1-6 says, "33:1  Manasseh [was] twelve years old when he
> > began to reign, and he reigned fifty and five years in Jerusalem:  2
But
> > did [that which was] evil in the sight of the LORD, like unto the
> > abominations of the heathen, whom the LORD had cast out before the
children
> > of Israel.  3  For he built again the high places which Hezekiah his
father
> > had broken down, and he reared up altars for Baalim, and made groves,
and
> > worshipped all the host of heaven, and served them.   4  Also he built
> > altars in the house of the LORD, whereof the LORD had said, In Jerusalem
> > shall my name be for ever.  5  And he built altars for all the host of
> > heaven in the two courts of the house of the LORD.  6  And he caused his
> > children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom:
also
> > he observed times, and used enchantments, and used  witchcraft , and
dealt
> > with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the
sight
> > of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.".
> >
> > Galatians 5:16-23 says, "6  [This] I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and
ye
> > shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.  17  For the flesh lusteth
against
> > the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the
one
> > to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.  18  But if
ye
> > be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.  19  Now the works of
the
> > flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication,
uncleanness,
> > lasciviousness,  20  Idolatry,  witchcraft , hatred, variance,
emulations,
> > wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,  21  Envyings, murders, drunkenness,
> > revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have
also
> > told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not
inherit
> > the kingdom of God.  22  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy,
peace,
> > longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23  Meekness, temperance:
> > against such there is no law."
>
> If you were a deity just starting out, and were worshiped as the one
> true deity, would you not also say, hey, these others don't really
> exist, never did. I am the one true God, worship me as such.
>

> > God's Word, the Bible, also has this to say about idolatry in general.
> >
> > 1 Peter 4:2-3 says,  "2  That he no longer should live the rest of [his]
> > time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.  3  For
the
> > time past of [our] life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the
> > Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine,
> > revellings, banquetings, and abominable  idolatries".
> >
> > When we express intolerance of any other religion save Christianity, we
are
> > expressing the Divine Will of God according to His Word.  This same
Bible,

4
8
> > He was not that Light, but [was sent] to bear witness of that Light.  9
> > [That] was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the
> > world.  10  He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the
> > world knew him not.  11  He came unto his own, and his own received him
not.
> > 12  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the
sons
> > of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:  13  Which were born,
not
> > of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of
God.
> > 14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his
> > glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace
and
> > truth.  15  John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of
whom
> > I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was
before
> > me.  16  And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17
> > For the law was given by Moses, [but] grace and truth came by Jesus
Christ.
> > 18  No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in
the
> > bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him]. "  John 1:1-18.
> >
> > Romans 8:14-19 advises, "14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of
God,
> > they are the  sons  of God.  15  For ye have not received the spirit of
> > bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption,
whereby
> > we cry, Abba, Father.  16  The Spirit itself beareth witness with our
> > spirit, that we are the children of God:  17  And if children, then
heirs;
> > heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with
> > [him], that we may be also glorified together.  18  For I reckon that
the
> > sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with
the
> > glory which shall be revealed in us.  19  For the earnest expectation of
the
> > creature waiteth for the manifestation of the  sons  of God."
> >
> > Romans 1 says, "21  Because that, when they knew God, they glorified
[him]
> > not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their
imaginations,
> > and their foolish heart was darkened.  22  Professing themselves to be
wise,
> > they became fools,  23  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God
into
> > an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted
beasts,
> > and creeping things.  24  Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness
> > through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies
between
> > themselves:  25  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped
and
> > served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.
Amen.
> > 26  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their
> > women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:  27
And
> > likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in
their
> > lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,
and
> > receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28
> > And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God
gave
> > them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not
convenient;
> > 29  Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness,
> > covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit,
> > malignity; whisperers, 30  Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud,
> > boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,  31  Without
> > understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable,
> > unmerciful:  32  Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit
> > such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure
in
> > them that do them."
> >
> > Mr. Nagy, when modes of worship and means of redemption against sin are
so
> > clearly DIFFERENT between witchcraft and Christianity, with witchcraft
> > holding so many false gods and Christianity worshipping the only real
God,