brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Richard C. August raugust at ptd.net
Fri Aug 9 19:36:46 EST 2002

God is NOT, NEVER WAS, and NEVER SHALL be, a SHOE.  God is NOT, and NEVER
WAS, and NEVER SHALL BE, a personal posession, or a prize package, or an
item you can touch.  God is CREATOR, SPIRIT, IN-DWELLING PRESENCE, DIVINE
ACTIVE FORCE, and OWNER OF THE UNIVERSE.  We are GOD's CREATION.  God is not
and never shall be our personal posession.

I feel sorry for you, for you in your spiritual blindness have a
misconceived notion that the Almighty God can merely be at best one of your
pagan idols.  Jesus Christ has said that God is Spirit, and those who
worship Him must worship Him is SPIRIT and in TRUTH.  John 4:24.  God is not
something you can hold in your hand or with whom you can commit sexual
intercourse for procreation, nor is He something you can put on a corner
shelf as you would an idol.

Despite that many Christians have representations or icons of Christ on
their walls or shelves, most importantly, is Christ's presence in your
heart, as it is in the hearts of millions of believers worldwide, many of
whom died in their faith?

IN Christ,

Richard C. August

news:3D53025A.7040803 at charter.net...