brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Opie Taylor OpieTaylor at MayberryRFD.com
Fri Aug 9 20:32:16 EST 2002

Not everyone believes what they read.  Some tend to come to their own conclusion
based on something other than dependence on others to do their thinking for
them.

So, I don't think reading your books would help any more than reading the
teachings of any other religion would help.  There is, you know, no difference
-- you either believe whatever your religion tells you to believe or you remove
the blinders and search for a bigger truth.  If you choose to trust your soul to
a bunch of long-dead desert warlords and self-proclaimed messiahs, have at it.
Maybe some day, you'll enter heaven in a fiery chariot without going through
death like the rest of us.  Hummmm.

And, why would knowing about the deaths of other 'followers' of the christian
faith have anything to do with anything other than simply being interesting
reading to those predisposed to the point anyway.  I'd rather read about
evolution -- I have a pretty good library on the subject.  Care to read a few of
those and be converted yourself?