New Paper: Firing Patterns and Dendritic Topology

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at
Sat Aug 10 19:18:47 EST 2002

I've read this paper.

Is this a 'spoof'?

Makes much more sense in terms of morphology than 'dendritic

Presently, it seems to me that looking into 'dendrite topology' is
probably yet another instance of trying to stuff too much
functionality into single neurons.

I can't comment further because the stuff reported re 'dendritic
topology' is highly-artificial.

I'll discuss supersystem [nervous system; global system; a system of
systems] neural topology in a follow-up.

k. p. collins