brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at usa.com
Mon Aug 12 01:19:09 EST 2002

"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
news:cgeelug3l7oedgftrb5776tllg0n89lr76 at 4ax.com...
> "blujuju" <blujuju at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >You give that christianparty.net site constant hommage for your source
> >material. Perhaps they're a little biased?
>
> "They" are him. That's his own site. He is noted for citing his own
> site as evidence for his views.  On his site he has copyright
> violations, and grossly misinterpreted statistics, because his reading
> comprehension is zippo, and his understanding of statistics even less.
>
> lojbab

Lies, lies, lies, and lies.

All you wittle "wiberals" can ever do is LIE, isn't it, lojbab?

You just can't STAND the idea that Thomas Jefferson was an honest Christian,
can you?  You make up LIE, after LIE, after LIE, after LIE, and even after
you get caught RED HANDED, you still make up LIE, after LIE, after LIE.

"He had nigger children with his slave."   oops, not quite, eyewitness
accounts cleared his good name.  "He was just a 'deist'".  oops, not quite,
he wrote in his own hand "I am a REAL Christian".

The BIGGEST "liberal" LIE of all time was written on this Christian man's
very own monument in Washington:

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these
people are to be free"

But here is the ENTIRE statement, which makes a LIE out of his own monument:

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these
people are to be free.  Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally
free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn
indelible lines of distinction between them. It is still in our power ..."

You "wiberals" even made a LIE out of his letter regarding "wall of
separation between church and state".

John Knight