brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Shadow Dancer insomniac at winterslight.org
Mon Aug 12 02:26:37 EST 2002

"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
news:BUl59.12518$eb.1271330 at news2.west.cox.net...
> "Shadow Dancer" <insomniac at winterslight.org> wrote in message
> news:aj25a2$188s8c$1 at ID-150265.news.dfncis.de...
> > "Richard C. August" <raugust at ptd.net> wrote in message
> > news:F6Z49.5687$Fl.387717 at nnrp1.ptd.net...
> > > Dear Joseph,
> > >
> > > You either believe in Heaven or Hell NOW, or you will believe in it
when
> > you
> > > pass from this earth.
> > >
> > > And, you prove how two-faced you are, when you say there is no "pure"
> good
> > > or "pure" evil when you state that the blessing of the altar was a
means
> > of
> > > chasing away evil.  You either have pure good, in Christ as God, or
you
> > have
> > > pure evil, in everything else.
> >
> > <a whole bunch of extra stuff snipped - stuff she could look up in her
own
> > copy of the Christian Bible>
> >
> > Richard, really now.  You need to stop confining yourself and learn
> > something, here.
> >
> > *NOTHING* existant on this earth is a perfect absolute.
>
> This is too funny for words.
>
> Here you are trying to convince everyone that there is no "perfect
> absolute", using capitalization and asterisks all around the ultimate
> expression of absolute, which is "nothing".
>
> Are you an out of work comedian, Shallow Dunce, or are you *really* this
> stupid?
>

> > That goes for
> > "good" and "evil" as well.  There are *always* shades of gray.  The
terms,
> > as well, are relative - NOT fixed.  What some regard as "good" does
great
> > "evil" to others.
>
> There are many absolutes, and one absolute in the Holy Bible is the evil
of
> jews.  There is an "absolute" difference between the Talmud and the Holy
> Bible.  Even though many feminazis, jews, niggers, Mexicans, muds, and
other
> "liberals" may disagree, every successful religion, race, culture, nation,
> and ethnic group accepts as an absolute that intentionally and
purposefully
> killing a human baby is a crime.  The creation of humankind by God was an
> absolute good, as is the functioning of the universe and the solar system.

There again, you prove yourself to be incredibly stupid.  The Old Testament
was *taken* from the Torah, which is the holy book of Judaism.

Jesus was Nazarene = Jewish born and bred.  Since he was half human being,
do you really think this changed?  The initial Christians, including Paul,
were ALL Jews, JK.  By slandering Judaism and its adherents, you are
likewise slandering those who founded the Christian faith, especially the
"Pauline" version we have today.

There is more than abundant proof that the Jews were the "chosen people" of
God as God is understood to be male.  I think your anti-semitism stems from
the same well that Hitler's did.

At the very least, you are not following Jesus' own words.  Get the beam out
of your eye before worrying about the splinter in mine.

> > If you truly wish to follow the spirituality you ascribe to, you will
find
> > meaning in the above, and strive NOT to harm from here on in.
> >
> > The Shadow Dancer
> >

> The very last place a Christian will go for advice on the Holy Bible is a
> feminazi, particularly one with 3 1/2 billion missing brain cells [read:
all
> of them], particularly a woman who's demonstrated such a sad understanding
> of the world around her and the two millennia of Christianity which
preceded
> her.
>
> John Knight

This "feminazi" spent most of her life as a Christian, so once again, you
show how incredibly stupid you can get.  I left the entire religion
precisely because of blatant hypocrites like you.

I know your precious Bible better than you do.

The Shadow Dancer