brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

blujuju blujuju at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 12 09:44:16 EST 2002

"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
news:cgeelug3l7oedgftrb5776tllg0n89lr76 at 4ax.com...
: "blujuju" <blujuju at hotmail.com> wrote:
: >You give that christianparty.net site constant hommage for your source
: >material. Perhaps they're a little biased?
:
: "They" are him. That's his own site. He is noted for citing his own
: site as evidence for his views.  On his site he has copyright
: violations, and grossly misinterpreted statistics, because his reading
: comprehension is zippo, and his understanding of statistics even less.

Damn. I searched the domain registration on that  infoplease thing he
posted, (it's owned by a large corporation) becuase I felt it was suspect,
but neglected to look at christianparty.net's. My only possible excuse is
that I was tired. That will not happen again.

Thank you for pointing this out.

blu