brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

blujuju blujuju at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 15:13:38 EST 2002

"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
news:U5c69.26615$eb.2022970 at news2.west.cox.net...
: "blujuju" <blujuju at hotmail.com> wrote in message
: news:ajb5fe$19ug4m$1 at ID-152937.news.dfncis.de...
: >
: > "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
: > news:iO_59.22551$eb.1828429 at news2.west.cox.net...
: > : "blujuju" <blujuju at hotmail.com> wrote in message
: news:aj8i3h$19380s$1 at ID-
: > : > : Yet another one of your fantasies shot to shit, JK.
: > : >
: > : > Mr Jefferson was a theist.
: > : > Our John apparently cannot discern between theist and christian.
: > : >
: > : > blu
: > : >
: > :
: > :
: > : Mr. Jefferson was a CHRISTIAN.
: > :
: > : Mr. Jefferson wrote in his own hand, numerous times, "I am a real
: > : Christian".
: >
: > Show me. And references to christianparty.net will not be acceptable
: > sources, nor other christian based websites. They're biased.
: >
: > : Morons who don't even know what Christianity is certainly can't be
: > expected
: > : to know who a Christian is, could they?
: > : http://christianparty.net/tj.htm
: >
: > Ahhh... here come's the "They're not TRUE CHRISTIANS(tm)" arguement.
: >
: >
:
: "Show" you what?  If you followed the links on that above page, you found
: Mr. Jefferson's very own handwriting where he plainly states "I am a true
: Christian".
:
: Are you suggesting that we forged his handwriting?
:
: Or that Mr. Jefferson was LYING when he wrote this?
:
: Or that you "wiberals" understand his state of mind better than he did?
:
: Or that Christians just don't know as much about what Christianity is as
you
: "wiberals" do?
:
: If you "wiberals" see in Mr. Jefferson's own hand "I am a true Christian"
: and still "think" he was a "deist" or a jew or a Muslim or an atheist,
then
: who could possibly help you, or "show" you, or teach you, anything?

John, what in fuck's good name is a ''wiberal'' and why are you calling me
one?

blu

: John Knight
: