brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Cary Kittrell cary at afone.as.arizona.edu
Tue Aug 13 16:16:50 EST 2002

In article <ajbp9u$1ab9q4$1 at ID-152937.news.dfncis.de> "blujuju" <blujuju at hotmail.com> writes:
<
<"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
<news:U5c69.26615$eb.2022970 at news2.west.cox.net...
<:
    {...}
<:
<: If you "wiberals" see in Mr. Jefferson's own hand "I am a true Christian"
<: and still "think" he was a "deist" or a jew or a Muslim or an atheist,
< then who could possibly help you, or "show" you, or teach you, anything?
<

<John, what in fuck's good name is a ''wiberal'' and why are you calling me
<one?

<sigh>  Aw, jeez.  You had to go and use a poo-poo word.  Now poor
John will have to take precious time out to bowlderize it in
his reply.  C'mon, let's all cut him some slack, eh?, he's a busy
man.

-- cary