brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Cary Kittrell cary at
Tue Aug 13 16:16:50 EST 2002

In article <ajbp9u$1ab9q4$1 at> "blujuju" <blujuju at> writes:
<"John Knight" <johnknight at> wrote in message
<news:U5c69.26615$eb.2022970 at
<: If you "wiberals" see in Mr. Jefferson's own hand "I am a true Christian"
<: and still "think" he was a "deist" or a jew or a Muslim or an atheist,
< then who could possibly help you, or "show" you, or teach you, anything?

<John, what in fuck's good name is a ''wiberal'' and why are you calling me

<sigh>  Aw, jeez.  You had to go and use a poo-poo word.  Now poor
John will have to take precious time out to bowlderize it in
his reply.  C'mon, let's all cut him some slack, eh?, he's a busy

-- cary