brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

blujuju blujuju at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:35:29 EST 2002

"Joseph A Nagy Jr" <pagan_prince at charter.net> wrote in message
news:3D5931E6.1000200 at charter.net...
: Cary Kittrell wrote:
: > In article <ajbp9u$1ab9q4$1 at ID-152937.news.dfncis.de> "blujuju"
<blujuju at hotmail.com> writes:
: > <
: > <
: > <"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
: > <news:U5c69.26615$eb.2022970 at news2.west.cox.net...
: > <:
: > <:
: >     {...}
: > <:
: > <: If you "wiberals" see in Mr. Jefferson's own hand "I am a true
Christian"
: > <: and still "think" he was a "deist" or a jew or a Muslim or an
atheist,
: > < then who could possibly help you, or "show" you, or teach you,
anything?
: > <
: >
: >
: >
: > <John, what in fuck's good name is a ''wiberal'' and why are you calling
me
: > <one?
: >
: >
: >
: > <sigh>  Aw, jeez.  You had to go and use a poo-poo word.  Now poor
: > John will have to take precious time out to bowlderize it in
: > his reply.  C'mon, let's all cut him some slack, eh?, he's a busy
: > man.
: >
: >
: >
: > -- cary
:
: Yes, he is. Blu, everyone, lets all give him a big hug. *nods*

With or without claws? heheh
Sure.. poor John.. here's a **BIG** hug. I know putting that asterisk in
f*ck will tax him terribly.

: