GRUOP HUG!!!!!!! ((Was Re: brain sizes: Einstein's and women's))

blujuju blujuju at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 18:14:10 EST 2002

"Joseph A Nagy Jr" <pagan_prince at charter.net> wrote in message
news:3D594136.4050604 at charter.net...
: Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
: > blujuju wrote:
: > <snip>
: >
: >> : Yes, he is. Blu, everyone, lets all give him a big hug. *nods*
: >>
: >> With or without claws? heheh
: >> Sure.. poor John.. here's a **BIG** hug. I know putting that asterisk
in
: >> f*ck will tax him terribly.
: >>
: >>
: >>
: >> :
: >>
: >>
: >
: >
: > Without? *smiles and joins in on the hug*
: >
:
:   Sorry for my bad spelling, I've had this nasty, head hurting cold the
past few days. *sniffles*

My sympathies, Joseph. I've had a kidney infection and the medicine is
making me sicker than the actual infection. *blargh*

Just imagine.. if all of us were actually feeling well.. -sigh- poor John.

(((hug)))

: