GROUP HUG!!!!!!! ((Was Re: brain sizes: Einstein's and women's))

blujuju blujuju at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 20:58:46 EST 2002

"Joseph A Nagy Jr" <pagan_prince at charter.net> wrote in message
news:3D595BF1.7060807 at charter.net...
: blujuju wrote:
: > "Joseph A Nagy Jr" <pagan_prince at charter.net> wrote in message
: > news:3D594136.4050604 at charter.net...
: > : Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
: > : > blujuju wrote:
: > : > <snip>
: > : >
: > : >> : Yes, he is. Blu, everyone, lets all give him a big hug. *nods*
: > : >>
: > : >> With or without claws? heheh
: > : >> Sure.. poor John.. here's a **BIG** hug. I know putting that
asterisk
: > in
: > : >> f*ck will tax him terribly.
: > : >>
: > : >>
: > : >>
: > : >> :
: > : >>
: > : >>
: > : >
: > : >
: > : > Without? *smiles and joins in on the hug*
: > : >
: > :
: > :   Sorry for my bad spelling, I've had this nasty, head hurting cold
the
: > past few days. *sniffles*
: >
: > My sympathies, Joseph. I've had a kidney infection and the medicine is
: > making me sicker than the actual infection. *blargh*
: >
: > Just imagine.. if all of us were actually feeling well.. -sigh- poor
John.
: >
: > (((hug)))
: <snip>
:
:
: *nods*agree's*hands John some medicine to get better*

*nods* *gives John a spoonfull of sugar to help it go down*

: The only thing that really is making this cold worse is knowing I just
gave it to my lady friend.
: *Frowns muchly*

*pats Joseph's back
It'll be OK, Joseph. She'll understand.