brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Cary Kittrell cary at afone.as.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 14 12:05:39 EST 2002

In article  "Richard C. August" <raugust at ptd.net> writes:
<
<Dear Mr. Nagy,
<
    {...}
<
<Imagine men having sex with other men, and women having sex with other
<women, and men and women having sex with animals, and then having sex with
<each other.  Life is one huge orgasm for these feral people.  This is
<exactly why God shows us His condemnation of adulterous and/or homosexual
<sex by visiting AIDS, gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, social and sexual
<dysfunctions, and mental illness, upon those who practice such filthy
<desires.

So, AIDS et. al. is Gods punishment on the gays?  He needs to spend
more time on the firing range then, his aim is terrible.  He keeps
hitting blood transfusion recipients and babies in the womb.

Other animals than humans have sexually transmitted diseases too,
of course.  Does God punish horses for having sex with horses?

And smallpox, which may have killed more people in history
than any other singles disease -- far more than all veneral
diseases combined -- is God's punishment for ... what?  I'm
a bit lost here.

Incidentally, I wrote that smallpox "may have killed more people in
history" because it's also possible that tuburculosis has
killed even more.  This is God's way of punishing us for breathing?

-- cary