brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at
Wed Aug 14 13:47:16 EST 2002

"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at> wrote in message
news:nqiklu0aci0a4m20ntat99kg5g644p9l7d at
> "Richard C. August" <raugust at> wrote:
> >Imagine men having sex with other men, and women having sex with other
> >women, and men and women having sex with animals, and then having sex
> >each other.  Life is one huge orgasm for these feral people.  This is
> >exactly why God shows us His condemnation of adulterous and/or homosexual
> >sex by visiting AIDS, gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, social and sexual
> >dysfunctions, and mental illness, upon those who practice such filthy
> >desires.
> So THIS is why you have social and sexual dysfunction and mental
> illness?  Because you "practice the filthy desire of "imagining men
> having sex with other men and ..."?

Isn't it funny how "wiberals" can't ever comprehend even the simplest of

Did you really fail to understand his point, "wiberal", or are you just
trying your hand at "wiberal humor"?

> >If you think that some guy just came up with over 700 laws, called
> >God, and got a bunch of his buddies to follow him via Hollywood special
> >cts, the historical record bears witness against you.
> What historical record exists outside the Bible that confirms the
> Exodus story.

What historical evidence do you have that it's wrong?

Then it's a fact.

> >and if God wasn't real, then the entire
> >of history post-year-1 A. C. E. is a wash and a fabrication.
> How would that be true.  Millions of people have had a history
> believing in religions that YOU think are false.  Do you claim that
> their history is a wash and a fabrication?

2 billion Christians around the world agree with Mr. August, and not with
you "wiberals".  Another 1.2 billion Muslims substantially agree with him.
Even many of the 1 billion Hindus and Buddhists also agree with him.

You could take all Americans who agree with you "wiberals" and put them all
on a boat and ship them all off to Madagascar--which we should.

>   If Jesus
> >Christ wasn't literally born into this world to have a profound influence
> >upon it, to the point where we now mark our calendars based on His birth,
> >then the entire Christian religion is a huge sham and lie for which
> >have been hopelessly martyred, with no eternal reward.
> It wouldn't be the first or last religion for which millions have been
> hopelessly martyred.  How about 6 million Jews in the Holocaust for
> example?
> lojbab

According to JEWISH sources, there were 4% MORE jews after WWII than there
were before.  Where, then, did these "6 million Jews in the Holocaust" come
from?  Outer space?  The Middle Of The Earth?

Why are you continuing to promote this most infamous of all jewish LIES,
long after it's been proven to be a jewish LIE, lojbab?

What's in it for you?  Are you a jew?  Do you just enjoy LYING.

It seems that the "wiberal" religion is centered around the promotion of the
biggest LIES that jews can create.  Why is that?

We need a new category of crime in the US.  We need to establish a severe
penalty for CHRONIC HOLOCAUST LIARS.  It should be part of the Patriot Act:
"any foreign or domestic enemy who continues to promote the holocaust LIE
after being advised of the facts is guily of domestic terrorism and shall be
sentenced to 8 years in Harlem, 16 years in Madagascar, or both."

John Knight