brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Cary Kittrell cary at afone.as.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 14 15:47:02 EST 2002

In article <1Ry69.35884$eb.2330628 at news2.west.cox.net> "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> writes:
<
<"Cary Kittrell" <cary at afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
<news:aje1b1$b4r$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
<> In article <ajcjv3$1a4gcc$1 at ID-150265.news.dfncis.de> "Shadow Dancer"
<<insomniac at winterslight.org> writes:
<> <
<> <"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
<> <news:AUj69.29017$eb.2160589 at news2.west.cox.net...
<> <
<>     {...}
<> <
<> <It does not matter how much you shout CHRISTIAN! at anyone, JK.  The
<facts
<> <of the matter, as I have abundantly posted - with credible references -
<is
<> <this country was not a Christian nation.  It wasn't till the 1950's that
<> <"under God" and similar phrases crept into the language defining this
<> <country.  Up till then, they did NOT exist.
<> <
<>
<> During the McCarthy era in fact, and in response to the prevailing
<> cold war hysteria.  And seeing as we all "know" that the cold
<> war was an Eeevil Joo Plot -- John tells us so, eh? -- then
<> we have the delicious irony that we're "one nation, under God"
<> because of a Jewish plot.
<>
<>
<> -- cary
<
<Obviously, neither of you are familiar with or know the meaning of the
<following:
            {...}
<Writing "In God We Trust" on government issued money is an "idol" whose sole
<purpose is to substitute government for God.  For centuries BEFORE we did
<this, the value of a dollar against gold was $19.29 per ounce of gold, but
<immediately AFTER we did this, the value of the dollar against gold plunged,
<so that today it's worth 1/14th as much as it was then.
<

John, I swear to Goddess they're going to chip "POST HOC ERGO PROPTER
HOC" on your tombstone.

< Who did this?  Why, the jew Eisenhower,

Eisenhower was president following the Civil War?  Laughably enough,
my history books always said he was president a bit after World War II.
But I'm sure you're right.

        The Congress passed the Act of April 22, 1864. This legislation
        changed the composition of the one-cent coin and authorized the
        minting of the two-cent coin. The Mint Director was directed to
        develop the designs for these coins for final approval of the
        Secretary. IN GOD WE TRUST first appeared on the 1864 two-cent
        coin.

        Another Act of Congress passed on March 3, 1865. It allowed the
        Mint Director, with the Secretary's approval, to place the motto on
        all gold and silver coins that "shall admit the inscription
        thereon." Under the Act, the motto was placed on the gold double-
        eagle coin, the gold eagle coin, and the gold half-eagle coin. It
        was also placed on the silver dollar coin, the half-dollar coin
        and the quarter-dollar coin, and on the nickel three-cent coin
        beginning in 1866. Later, Congress passed the Coinage Act of
        February 12, 1873. It also said that the Secretary "may cause the
        motto IN GOD WE TRUST to be inscribed on such coins as shall admit
        of such motto."

        The use of IN GOD WE TRUST has not been uninterrupted. The motto
        disappeared from the five-cent coin in 1883, and did not reappear
        until production of the Jefferson nickel began in 1938. Since 1938,
        all United States coins bear the inscription.

Would that be sufficiently "centuries BEFORE we did this" for you?

<who was known at West Point as "the
<Swedish jew", who was mysteriously elevated from anchor man of his Class to
<Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, who starved to death 1.7 million
<German soldiers AFTER the end of the war when he changed their
<classification from "POW"s to "DEF"s, who is suspected of killing another 15
<million German civilians AFTER the war, who wrote to his wife Mamie "God, I
<hate the Germans".
<
<When "In God We Trust" was written on our money, then "You shall not bow
<down to them or worship them" became inevitible, and today many "Christians"
<in America worship the dollar and government and politicians and
<bureaucrats, rather than God.
<
<Was it a good idea?

Actually, if you don't mind, Shadow D and I were discussing the insertion
of "under God" into that silly obligatory loyalty oath, the Pledge
of Allegience.  The phrase was inserted in response to a national
letter writing campaign promoted by that notorious nest of "jews",
the Knights of Columbus, an effort which led to decorations form
another scurrilous den of "zionists", the Illinois American Legion
Convention.

-- cary