brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Joseph A Nagy Jr pagan_prince at charter.net
Wed Aug 14 10:55:03 EST 2002

John Knight wrote:
<snip>
> Obviously, neither of you are familiar with or know the meaning of the
> following:
>
> "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven
> above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down
> to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God,
> punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth
> generation of those who hate me,   but showing love to a thousand
> [generations] of those who love me and keep my commandments."
>
> This is the Second of the Ten Commandments.
>
> Can you grasp the significance of this single sentence?

Of course we can. It means ogranized religion has got it wrong!! Thank you John!! *dances* You just
made my point. Organized religions, no matter how well meaning, always have represntations of
Christ, Mary, and the saints, in prominent positions in Christian churches around the world! When
you Christians take down all these idol's, then maybe we'll listen to ya about your precious Second
Commandment.

It also proves my point about him being jealous and having more ego then Zeus and his buddies
combined (silly mortals inflated his head and forgot to have the pin handy)!

If you'd like, I could post the other 9 Commandments for ya.

> No?  Then let's explain it to you.  WHITE CHRISTIAN ISRAELITES are not

Good thing the Hun's are descended from the Mongol Hordes of Asia (now theres a group to be feared)
and the Irish/English from the northern latitudes (another group to be feared, nothing like a
thousand screaming Irishman to make one piss in their pants). Now stop grouping me with your "White
Christian Israelites"...I'm not related to them in any sense of the word, and if they are anything
like you (as you claim they are), I want NOTHING to do with them. Paganism is actually part of MY
heritage, not Christianity (although my parents and grandparents were Christian, and I too, followed
that path for a while, granted, I never stopped believing totally, just found a mixture of Pagan and
Christian beliefs that fit my own PERSONAL beliefs the closest)).

> permitted to "make for yourself an idol in the form of anything".

Free will says I can do whatever the fuck I want, even if that means shooting some idiot's in the
head, not that I'd ever do that, but I could. BTW, just so you know, I have no idol's of my Gods in
my house. They are apparent to me in the every day workings of the universe.

> Main Entry: idol
> Pronunciation: 'I-d&l
> Function: noun
> Etymology: Middle English, from Old French idole, from Late Latin idolum,
> from Greek eidOlon image, idol; akin to Greek eidos form -- more at IDYLL
> Date: 13th century
> 1 : a representation or symbol of an object of worship; broadly : a false
> god
> 2 a : a likeness of something b obsolete :

Yep, you can use a dictionary.

> Writing "In God We Trust" on government issued money is an "idol" whose sole
> purpose is to substitute government for God.  For centuries BEFORE we did
> this, the value of a dollar against gold was $19.29 per ounce of gold, but
> immediately AFTER we did this, the value of the dollar against gold plunged,
> so that today it's worth 1/14th as much as it was then.

Again, that "God" in "In God We Trust" can really be any God you believe in, to be honest.

> Who did this?  Why, the jew Eisenhower, who was known at West Point as "the
> Swedish jew", who was mysteriously elevated from anchor man of his Class to
> Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, who starved to death 1.7 million
> German soldiers AFTER the end of the war when he changed their
> classification from "POW"s to "DEF"s, who is suspected of killing another 15
> million German civilians AFTER the war, who wrote to his wife Mamie "God, I
> hate the Germans".

Yeah yeah, all hail the Germans, descended from pure Viking blood. Blah blah blah.

> When "In God We Trust" was written on our money, then "You shall not bow
> down to them or worship them" became inevitible, and today many "Christians"
> in America worship the dollar and government and politicians and
> bureaucrats, rather than God.
>
> Was it a good idea?
<snip>

Well, I don't know, you tell us. I mean, you want to make God the center of all our lives instead of
family or government, so please enlighten us with your bigoted, rascist views. Wait, you're already
doing that.

*rolls eyes*