brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Joseph A Nagy Jr pagan_prince at charter.net
Wed Aug 14 16:38:35 EST 2002

Bob LeChevalier wrote:
> "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote:
>
>>What you view as "un-Christian like" is what White Christian Israelites HAD
>>to do to preserve their race.  If Mr. Jefferson et. al. hadn't taken a
>>strong stand against the Indians when they did,
>

> And now you'll find a bunch of Jefferson quotes against them Injuns,
> right?
>

>>the Indians would have
>>eliminated them in a heart beat.  These savages were scalping White men by
>>the tens of thousands and sending the scalps to King George for payment,
>>cutting the legs off White settlers and impaling their torsos on little
>>carts so they could roll them around the tee-pee and torture them, and
>>committing many other unconscionable acts.
>

> Gawd what a fevered imagination.  I doubt that ten thousand whites
> were scalped during the entire history of the Americas.  Tepees were a
> structure of the Plains Indians, and therefore were unknown to the
> colonists.

Also, it should be noted that French trappers were the one's who taught the indian's to scalp.

>>The only reason a single Indian is alive today is Christian charity.  If
>>these savages had been dealing with Huns,

I take personal offense to that. The Huns would have conquered and integrated just as your White
Christian Israelites did. But then again, the Huns were also Pagans so I don't think there would
have been much conqueroring as much as peaceful co-existantce, but we'll never know.

>>or even with each other,
>

> They had been dealing with each other for hundreds and thousands of
> years.
>

>>they
>>would have been a red oil slick in the Pacific.
>

> lojbab

I'm just curious what the Pacific had to do with it, since we all live on solid ground.