brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Shadow Dancer insomniac at winterslight.org
Wed Aug 14 21:08:50 EST 2002

"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
news:1Ry69.35884$eb.2330628 at news2.west.cox.net...

> "Cary Kittrell" <cary at afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
> news:aje1b1$b4r$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
> > In article <ajcjv3$1a4gcc$1 at ID-150265.news.dfncis.de> "Shadow Dancer"
> <insomniac at winterslight.org> writes:
> > <
> > <"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
> > <news:AUj69.29017$eb.2160589 at news2.west.cox.net...
> > <
> >     {...}
> > <
> > <It does not matter how much you shout CHRISTIAN! at anyone, JK.  The
> facts
> > <of the matter, as I have abundantly posted - with credible references -
> is
> > <this country was not a Christian nation.  It wasn't till the 1950's
that
> > <"under God" and similar phrases crept into the language defining this
> > <country.  Up till then, they did NOT exist.
> > <
> >
> > During the McCarthy era in fact, and in response to the prevailing
> > cold war hysteria.  And seeing as we all "know" that the cold
> > war was an Eeevil Joo Plot -- John tells us so, eh? -- then
> > we have the delicious irony that we're "one nation, under God"
> > because of a Jewish plot.
> >

> > -- cary
>
> Obviously, neither of you are familiar with or know the meaning of the
> following:
>
> "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven
> above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow
down
> to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God,
> punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth
> generation of those who hate me,   but showing love to a thousand
> [generations] of those who love me and keep my commandments."
>
> This is the Second of the Ten Commandments.
>
> Can you grasp the significance of this single sentence?

<a bunch of stuff snipped>

And once again, you attempt to derail the subject, because we've proven you
dead wrong, with sources which are eminently more credible than anything
your site puts forth.

Take your precious Bible, purchase Wake Island, and take all your friends
there.  Now I know why this country has concentration camps ready to go -
it's to lock up insane idiots like you, to keep you from harming the rest of
us.

So you'd best leave this country before they catch you.

The Shadow Dancer