brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Shadow Dancer insomniac at winterslight.org
Wed Aug 14 21:14:34 EST 2002

"Dan Holzman" <holzman at panix.com> wrote in message
news:ajevcm$s0k$1 at panix2.panix.com...
> In article <ajefk6$i47$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu>,
> Cary Kittrell <cary at afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote:
> >
> >< Who did this?  Why, the jew Eisenhower,
> >
> >Eisenhower was president following the Civil War?  Laughably enough,
> >my history books always said he was president a bit after World War II.
> >But I'm sure you're right.
>
> In the sense that any time period after 1865 follows the Civil War, no
> doubt.
>
> I'm unclear on this "jew Eisenhower" thing, though.  I thought the
> only President we had that wasn't a Protestant was Kennedy.

Dan, he defines Jews by heritage - but he still can't get it right, even
after I posted a slew of definitions for him.

In his lil world, "Jews" and "Israelites" are two separate races; something
we know to be patently untrue.

To JK, a "Jew" isn't an adherent of Judaism and/or a native of Israel, but
someone who consistently fights his racist, bigoted views and his horrible
corruption of Christanity - with fervor.

So, every one of us who dares to disagree is a "Jew" to JK.

The Shadow Dancer