brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Joseph A Nagy Jr pagan_prince at charter.net
Thu Aug 15 10:52:58 EST 2002

John Knight wrote:
> "Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
> news:ooillu0j1o123bgfdrtghtult8tre21b0c at 4ax.com...
>
>>>Mr. Jefferson was RIGHT, and the fools like you who call him an "infidel"
>>>are WRONG.  LIARS like Billy Graham are DEAD WRONG,
>>
>>So Billy Graham and those who believe like him are no Christians, even
>>though they also have said many times "I am a Christian"?
>>

>>>Why would Billy Graham LIE?
>>
>>Why do you lie?  That is more to the point.
>>
>>lojbab
>

> So you don't see any difference between Billy Graham who is known to have
> LIED, and Mr. Jefferson who NEVER lied?

*L* He was a politician, they all lie at some point in time. Some just don't get caught.

> You must be a jew.

Nope, I'm Pagan, although I can't speak for Mr. LeChevalier.

>Nobody else is incapable of making the distinction.

Really? You must be nobody else then. We aren't talking about Mr. Jefferson.

> Even "wiberals" and feminazis can can probably make some kind of a
> distinction here.
>
> Do you REALLY "think" that Graham was a Christian, just because he said "I
> am a Christian",

You are claiming that Mr. Jefferson was because he said such. Why doesn't that work for Billy Graham?

>even though he LIED on national TV, was the cousin of
> Katherine Graham (the "jewess" who owned the Washington Post), proclaimed
> that "Jesus was a jew" (the biggest jewish LIE of all time),

But he was! Just ask the Bible!

>and was
> precisely the type of hypocritical NON-Christian which Mr. Jefferson and
> Jesus Christ and His Twelve Disciples, and the rest of the Holy Bible, all
> warned us about?
>
> Odd.
>
> John Knight

Yes, you are odd, Mr. Knight.