brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Joseph A Nagy Jr pagan_prince at charter.net
Thu Aug 15 19:15:36 EST 2002

John Knight wrote:
<snip>
>>I just dropped in on this thread after a month, and I can't believe
>>how badly it's degraded.  That sort of thing is completely
>>unneccessary.
>>
>>--
>>Tom Breton at panix.com, username tehom.  http://www.panix.com/~tehom
>

> So you agree with this "wiberal" that Thomas Jefferson who never LIED and
> Billy Graham who is KNOWN to have LIED are on a par with each other?  Or
> that they are both "Christians"?
>
> Is this your point?
>
> John Knight

No, he just agree's that your a nincompoop, I think. Although his point was more along the lines of
"Hot damn, this thread is almost like watching a couple red necks drag themselves through the ring
in a mud wrestling contest." I'm sure that was  more his point. I mean, the incessant name calling
on your part (and I'm sure we have to shoulder some of the blame of sinking down to your level), is
fairly disgusting. The fact that he even bothered to check out this thread after so long is beyond
me. If I had left the thread alone for a month, every one of us involved would have been in my kill
file.