brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at usa.com
Fri Aug 16 16:31:08 EST 2002

"Dan Holzman" <holzman at panix.com> wrote in message
news:ajitkv$koe$1 at panix1.panix.com...
> In article <Fp_69.40006$eb.2733237 at news2.west.cox.net>,
> John Knight <johnknight at usa.com> wrote:
> >>
> >Second of all, Mr. Jefferson didn't LIE, whereas Billy Graham created a
> >wholesale career out of LYING.  His little tryst in Nixon's office was
just
> >one of his minor LIES.  One of his most frequent LIES, the one which
exposed
> >him as a despicable jew, is "Jesus was a jew".  This is a jewish LIE,
it's
> >sheer blasphemy against Our Lord Jesus Christ, and this FOOL knew it from
> >day one.
>
> On the other hand, maybe he realized that if Mary was of the House of
> David, that made her a Jew, which made Jesus a Jew as well; and also
> realized that if Jesus wasn't of the House of David it would leave
> prophecies unfulfilled.

This is a nice little jewish trick, but it no longer works.

David was an Israelite, not a jew.  The children of any Israelite who
married a jew, and the wife, were "put away" from the Israelites, and were
never considered to be Israelites.  So it's impossible for any Israelite to
have been a jew, or for any jew to have been an Israelite.  Just like today,
marriage between jews and Israelites was discouraged by many methods like
this.
http://christianparty.net/israelites.htm

Nehemiah 9:1 Now in the twenty and fourth day of this month the children of
Israel were assembled with fasting, and with sackcloth, and earth upon them.
Nehemiah 9:2 And the seed of Israel separated themselves from all
foreigners, and stood and confessed their sins, and the iniquities of their
fathers.
Nehemiah 9:3 And they stood up in their place, and read in the book of the
law of Jehovah their God a fourth part of the day; and another fourth part
they confessed, and worshipped Jehovah their God.

Deuteronomy 7:1 When Jehovah thy God shall bring thee into the land whither
thou goest to possess it, and shall cast out many nations before thee, the
Hittite, and the Girgashite, and the Amorite, and the Canaanite, and the
Perizzite, and the Hivite, and the Jebusite, seven nations greater and
mightier than thou;
Deuteronomy 7:2 and when Jehovah thy God shall deliver them up before thee,
and thou shalt smite them; then thou shalt utterly destroy them: thou shalt
make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them;
Deuteronomy 7:3 neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter
thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy
son.

Jesus was a descendant through His mother of David, an Israelite, so your
proclamation that He was a "jew" is blasphemy--and so is the LIAR Billy
Graham's.

John Knight