brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Joseph A Nagy Jr pagan_prince at charter.net
Fri Aug 16 17:34:20 EST 2002

John Knight wrote:
> "Shadow Dancer" <insomniac at winterslight.org> wrote in message
> news:ajint1$1bkkhk$1 at ID-150265.news.dfncis.de...
>
>>"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
>>news:llnplukq2emtth81gcm3ood12doppeir5o at 4ax.com...

>>>Do I need to repeat the entire text of the letter yet again, in order
>>>to get you to respond to the fact that Jefferson explicitly and
>>>unambiguously rejects Paul and the bulk of the Bible in that letter?
>>>
>>>lojbab
>>

> Do I need to repeat the entire text of this post, lojbab?:
>

> "I know of many people who believe that Christianity is something different
> from what you appear to believe it is.  I don't believe that anyone but God
> is authorized to judge what is in our hearts, which is what determines
> whether we are saved through Christ."
>
> Are these your words, or not?
>
> What is it about this jew Graham that you can't seem to anwer a single
> direct question about him, while you'll spend years trying to discredit
> Thomas Jefferson?
>
> John Knight

Who the fuck cares about Billy Graham? Or Jerry Falwell for that matter.

As for TJ, he was NOT a Christian as you see them. Get on Jeapordy and buy a clue you idiot, and
stop bothering us with you're hate. No one is INTERESTED in your brand of "Christianity" (especially
TJ (whom you claim is on your side), from what I've read so far). Now GO AWAY.