Re. brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

raugust at ptd.net raugust at ptd.net
Fri Aug 16 23:49:05 EST 2002

Dear OhSojourner,

What the Nazis did was NEVER a good thing.

You see, for the "six million Jews" that were "killed" in the "holocaust"
(read my earlier post regarding the real meaning of that word), there were
not only a 4% INCREASE in the Indo-European Jewish population according to
Jewish sources, but 40 million CHRISTIANS were also BRUTALLY MURDERED whilst
DEFENDING THEIR OWN HOMES.  That's a ratio of 6.66 Christians per Jew
killed.

You once again misunderstand Mr. Knight's posts because of your crass
overemotionalism.  Please, calm down, settle yourself, and read what Mr.
Knight and I have had to say in a rational manner to you and others.

Sincerely,

Richard C. August

news:ce660175.0207211308.724dc65d at posting.google.com...

news:<ce660175.0207210645.959fcfa at posting.google.com>...

> [...]
> >
> > Mr. Knight: the measure of success goes BEYOND merely having the
> > ability to score well on a test. What the TIMSS test DOESN'T measure
> > are *other* highly important factors such as: motivation, enthusiasm,
> > discipline, willingness to work hard, ability to work well with
> > people, interest in subject matter, ideas, inspiration, creativity,
> > etc.
> >
> > You wrote:
> >
> > >Women got 4% of the patents last year, and my bet is that 95% of
> >  those
> > >SHOULD have gone to men.
> >
> > ...Apparently you feel you need to make guesses about even that 4%,
> > that somehow even the majority of those 4% couldn't possibly have done
> > it themselves. ...With of course, absolutely NO evidence other than
> > your fallacious guesswork based on a test which does NOT take other
> > factors into account such as insight, inspiration, and creativity. One
> > can possess these attributes independent of a working knowledge of
> > mathematices and physics, and I am assuming a patent is awarded to
> > ORIGINAL inventions, correct? ...Original inventions that were
> > original because someone was inspired with an IDEA, and that isn't
> > something that can be easily measured by test-taking.
> >
> > >Dead wrong. John Knight
> >
> > Admittedly I came into the thread late, and did not read all the way
> > back.  However, I think many of us here can remember this proposal you
> > authored:
> >
> > http://christianparty.net/19threpeal.htm
> >
> > ...and this one:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=qMHr5.115480%243E6.1