brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at usa.com
Sat Aug 17 02:17:44 EST 2002

"Joseph Martin III" <joseph.martin54 at verizon.net> wrote in message
news:0we79.2023$Dw2.1972 at nwrddc01.gnilink.net...

> "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
> news:Fp_69.40006$eb.2733237 at news2.west.cox.net...
> "infidel"
> > Mr.

> > TAPE
DENYING
> [...]
> just
> > one of his minor LIES.  One of his most frequent LIES, the one which
> exposed
> > him as a despicable jew, is "Jesus was a jew".  This is a jewish LIE,
it's
> > sheer blasphemy against Our Lord Jesus Christ, and this FOOL knew it
from
> > day one.
> >
> > But let's analyze the REASON Billy Graham LIED.  Why did he LIE?  To
> protect
> > himself?  NO, he already knew that the tape had been released proving
that
> > he AGREED with Nixon that jews controlled too much of our mainstream
news
> > outlets.  Why would he LIE about telling a TRUTH?  To protect Nixon.
> > Absolutely not--he was the DEEP THROAT who took down Nixon's presidency.
> > protect his organization?  No way.  LYING like this destroyed every
shred
> of
> > credibility he spent an entire career trying to build up.  To protect
> > Americans, or Christians?  Absolutely not.  He had the opportunity to
tell
> > the TRUTH for a change, and he chose to LIE instead.
> >
> > GRAHAM LIED TO PROTECT THE JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > This LIAR LIED to protect the jEWS!
> >
> > Why would he do that?  Why would he LIE by claiming that he actually did
> NOT
> > tell the truth about the jews and their stranglehold on our "news
media"?
> > He DID tell the truth in Nixon's office, then he chose to LIE by
claiming
> > that he didn't tell the truth--EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW the truth he told WAS
> ON
> > TAPE!
> >
> > Would a Christian LIE to protect the jews, at the expense of 264 million
> > Christians in this Christian nation?  Absolutely no WAY!
> >
> > Graham is a LIAR and a jew (though I repeat myself).
> >
> > Mr. Jefferson KNEW the TRUGH about the way the jews LIE, which is why he
> > wrote:
> > http://christianparty.net/tj.htm
> >
> > Thomas Jefferson on the Talmud:  "What a wretched depravity of sentiment
> and
> > manners must have prevailed before such corrupt maxims could have
obtained
> > credit! It is impossible to collect from these writings a consistent
> series
> > of moral Doctrine.' Enfield, B. 4. chap. 3. It was the reformation of
this
> > `wretched depravity' of morals which Jesus undertook."
> >
> > John Knight
> >

> What is this doing in a neurosciences newsgroup (and alt.religion.wicca?
> and alt.education?)??...keep the rant and rave in alt.religion or
something.
> Never trust anything someone says if they can't even tell which newsgroup

The connection, Joseph, is the original thread regarding the correlation
between brain size and "IQ", and The Holy Bible which calls for the
separation of the races based on the inability of groups with widely
diveregent "IQ"s to get along.  The Holy Bible is replete with stories about
the failure of cultures which failed to keep the seed pure.

Mr. Jefferson was one of those who sought to preserve the White Race, with
his determined action against the Indians being fundamental to establishing
racial purity on this continent.  The following explains his reasoning:  "I
hope the Cherokees will now be driven beyond the Missisipi & that this in
future will be declared to the Indians the invariable consequence of their
beginning a war."

Billy Graham is one of those who seeks to destroy the White Race, with his
LIES, and his characterization of the Israelite Jesus Christ as a "jew".

John Knight