Re. brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

OhSojourner ohsojourner at aol.com
Sat Aug 17 17:34:15 EST 2002

<raugust at ptd.net> wrote in message news:<5Bk79.7602$Fl.546412 at nnrp1.ptd.net>...
> Dear OhSojourner,
>
> What the Nazis did was NEVER a good thing.
>
> You see, for the "six million Jews" that were "killed" in the "holocaust"
> (read my earlier post regarding the real meaning of that word), there were
> not only a 4% INCREASE in the Indo-European Jewish population according to
> Jewish sources, but 40 million CHRISTIANS were also BRUTALLY MURDERED whilst
> DEFENDING THEIR OWN HOMES.  That's a ratio of 6.66 Christians per Jew
> killed.

Well, that's not good either.

> You once again misunderstand Mr. Knight's posts because of your crass
> overemotionalism.  Please, calm down, settle yourself, and read what Mr.
> Knight and I have had to say in a rational manner to you and others.

> Sincerely,
>

> Richard C. August

Dear Mr. August:

I made a mistake in the links below.  I had actually been referring to
something Mr. Knight stated earlier in one of the threads, to the
effect that the mass genocide was an improvement upon Germany, only he
refers to it as being "booted out":

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=selm%3Ds_IN8.3276%2524Ok1.214165%2540news2.west.cox.net%26rnum%3D5

...He refers to wholescale slaughter of human beings as merely being
"booted out", and excuses it with the claim that this was responsible
for Germany's economic improvement.  Again I ask, how "Christian" is
that sort of perspective?  Is this something Jesus might cheer on?

(And, how is it "overly emotional" to make the observation that
creativity and inspiration can't be measured by test-taking?  Please
explain.)