Re. brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at usa.com
Sun Aug 18 14:46:06 EST 2002

news:ce660175.0208171808.3d290376 at posting.google.com...
news:<uls66qskgfpfd4 at corp.supernews.com>...
> > <raugust at ptd.net> wrote in message
> > news:5Bk79.7602$Fl.546412 at nnrp1.ptd.net...
> > > Dear OhSojourner,
> > >
> > > What the Nazis did was NEVER a good thing.
> >
> > Cute, that you try to hornswoggle folks with an
> > advance disclaimer before you try to put across
> > _another_ version of the tired, old "there never
> > was a Nazi slaughter of Europe's Jews" Big Lie.
> >
> > Adults aren't buying your swill, bub.
> >
> > > You see, for the "six million Jews" that were "killed"
> >
> > Cute, you put the word killed in quotes -- as if you
> > don't really believe those six million Jews were
> > really killed.  Whaddya call it then, 'inconvenienced'?
> >
> > > [...] there were not only a 4% INCREASE in the
> > > Indo-European Jewish population according to
> > > Jewish sources
> >
> > But you can't account for a catastrophic plunge
> > in the Central European Jewish population, eh?
> >
> > Nice try, but you ain't bamboozling any adults here, bub.
> >
> > > but 40 million CHRISTIANS were also BRUTALLY
> > > MURDERED whilst DEFENDING THEIR OWN HOMES.
> >
> > Aside: Overuse of all-caps shows "crass overemotionalism"
> > on your part.  Obviously when you accused dear OhSojourner
> > of such behavior you were projecting.  (Ever considered
> > getting a job in a cineplex?  Talent like yours should not
> > be wasted -- you're a natural projectionist.)
> >
> > So were lots of Jews killed defending their own homes.
> > Somehow, tho', you overlook the special horror of all
> > those Good Christians turning their backs on their
> > Jewish neighbors -- even their Christian neighbors
> > who happened to be of ethnic jewish extraction --
> > as these non-combatants were rounded up for
> > systematic extermination on an industrial scale.
> >
> > Thanks for illustrating, bub, that no matter what the
> > volume of brain you have, it's all rotted inside.
>
> Thank you Society -- as ever, a swift and sharp touche.

At best, 8X (read: eight times, for you "wiberals") as many Christians as
jews died during WWII.  With the "new and improved" figures at places like
Auschwitz, that is now up to 48X (read: forty eight times, for you
"wiberals").  Most likely the real figure is 480,000X (read: four hundred
eighty thousand times) as many dead Christians as dead jews.

Do you realize this is based on JEWISH figures?  These figures were
published around the world *before* the jews cooked up the holocaust idea.
We didn't make these up--JEWS did.  The holocaust idea wasn't hatched until
the early 1950's, at which time they suddenly reduced their estimates.
http://christianparty.net/holocaust.htm

What Mr. August posted here is WORTH shouting about--so shut your mealy
mouth, Ohsojourner, unless you want to THINK (for a change).

John Knight