brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Bob LeChevalier lojbab at lojban.org
Sun Aug 18 17:23:48 EST 2002

"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote:

>"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
>news:llnplukq2emtth81gcm3ood12doppeir5o at 4ax.com...
>> "John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote:
>> >Second of all, Mr. Jefferson didn't LIE, whereas Billy Graham created a
>> >wholesale career out of LYING.
>>
>> Do I need to repeat the entire text of the letter yet again, in order
>> to get you to respond to the fact that Jefferson explicitly and
>> unambiguously rejects Paul and the bulk of the Bible in that letter?
>
>Do we need to continue to repeat your absolutely most HYPOCRITICAL
>STATEMENT?:
>
>"I know of many people who believe that Christianity is something different
>from what you appear to believe it is.  I don't believe that anyone but God
>is authorized to judge what is in our hearts, which is what determines
>whether we are saved through Christ."
>
>You are a LIAR, lojbab.  You're such an inveterate LIAR that you can't even
>detect your own LIES.

My statement, whether hypocritical or not, has nothing to do with YOUR
statement on 8/14/02 at 4:52PM:
>"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote:
>>You are completely and totally delusional, Shallow Dunce.  St. Paul's
>>teachings were 100% consistent with Jesus Christ, the Old Testament, and the
>>Twelve Disciples, and you have not a SHRED of evidence that Mr. Jefferson
>>rejected a single word St. Paul ever spoke or wrote.

My question remains:
>> Do I need to repeat the entire text of the letter yet again, in order
>> to get you to respond to the fact that Jefferson explicitly and
>> unambiguously rejects Paul and the bulk of the Bible in that letter?

The answer to that question has NOTHING to do with whether I am a
hypocrite, and everything to do with whether you are capable of
admitting you are wrong when presented with unimpeachable evidence
from words of the man himself.

>You want everyone else in the world to follow your "principles" and
>"commandments", except yourself.

I do?  I'd be happy if people were merely honest about when they are
and are not following Christian principles.

>What is it about you "wiberals" that you can't even practice what you
>preach?

We are all sinners who fall short of the glory of God.

lojbab