Re. brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Insomniac insomniac at bigots.need.stoning.org
Sun Aug 18 20:42:38 EST 2002

"John Knight" <johnknight at usa.com> wrote in message
news:IXW79.50165$eb.3583783 at news2.west.cox.net...

> "OhSojourner" <ohsojourner at aol.com> wrote in message
> news:ce660175.0208181350.16292dbc at posting.google.com...
> > John Knut wrote:
> >
> > >"OhSojourner" <ohsojourner at aol.com> wrote in message
> > >news:ce660175.0208171808.3d290376 at posting.google.com...
> > >news:<uls66qskgfpfd4 at corp.supernews.com>...

> > >At best, 8X (read: eight times, for you "wiberals") as many
> > Christians as
> > >jews died during WWII.  With the "new and improved" figures at places
> > like
> > >Auschwitz, that is now up to 48X (read: forty eight times, for you
> > >"wiberals").  Most likely the real figure is 480,000X (read: four
> > hundred
> > >eighty thousand times) as many dead Christians as dead jews.
> > >
> > >Do you realize this is based on JEWISH figures?  These figures were
> > >published around the world *before* the jews cooked up the holocaust
> > idea.
> > >We didn't make these up--JEWS did.  The holocaust idea wasn't hatched
> > until
> > >the early 1950's, at which time they suddenly reduced their
> > estimates.
> > >http://christianparty.net/holocaust.htm
> > >
> > >What Mr. August posted here is WORTH shouting about--so shut your
> > mealy
> > >mouth, Ohsojourner, unless you want to THINK (for a change).
> >
> > What's wrong, Knut -- too much of a coward to address the original
> > poster of the statistics you're disputing?  Seems like the foam and
> > spittle from your locked jaw is obscuring your vision, now, too.
> >
> > I never disputed that the Nazis also killed Christians.  My point of
> > contention that started this mini-thread was the fact that you implied
> > that mass genocide (which you referred to as "booting out") of an
> > entire ethnic group was to be viewed in a positive light.  That's
> > evil.
> >

> What you can't seem to comprehend, mainly because you've been brainwashed
by
> all the jewish media mania (or perhaps because you ARE a jew), is that
> "booting the jews out" meant, and still does mean, "booting the jews out".

<rest of balderdash snipped>

Maybe in your reality.  In the reality of the rest of the world, WWII
resulted in the untimely deaths of at least 6 million people whose ancestry
was Jewish (e.g., descended from King David).  Countless other innocent
millions died for the sins of disability, age, unpopular religion (Hitler
didn't like ANY religion), sexual preference, or something else that wasn't
"Anglo".

You can dismiss the Holocaust as a "Jewish Lie" all you want, JK, but doing
so doesn't make it vanish for the rest of us....
...anymore than denial will ever make 911 just "not happen".

So, tell me.  Are you the only non-Jewish person in the world, according to
your definition (e.g., "if they don't agree with me, they must be Jewish)?

It's really sad, realizing that your delusions run SO deep you cannot see
how out-of-synch you are with the rest of this planet.

The Shadow Dancer
~Trifle not in the affairs of dragons,
For ye art crispy, and tasty with catsup~