brain sizes: Einstein's and women's: pop quiz

raugust at ptd.net raugust at ptd.net
Mon Aug 19 07:53:13 EST 2002

Dear Jen-Jen,

"> How can you claim that your whites are whites when your "racial/gender"
> category consistently scores lower than if they'd just GUESSED, and when
you
> can't provide even one possible explanation for why?

How do you know all of my children are my race?

> This is like an airline pilot claiming that he's a great pilot, when he
> can't even provide an explanation for why he can't get the door shut.

Like you can't explain anything. Your idiocy is explains enough about
you tho."

Touche'.  Listen to yourself.  You MUST have been at level 27 in your
spelling class, am I correct?

You must have learned to spell apple "a-p-l"?

a-b-c-d-e-f-g, Hukt on Fonnix Werkt 4 Mee.

Sincerely,

Richard C. August

news:3D3F172E.60E791E0 at udel.edu...