brain sizes: Einstein's and women's: pop quiz

raugust at ptd.net raugust at ptd.net
Mon Aug 19 07:59:05 EST 2002

Ok, if Mr. Knight's explanations are retarded, I challenge you to read your
own reply to him again:

(ahem)

" How can you claim that your whites are whites when your "racial/gender"
> category consistently scores lower than if they'd just GUESSED, and when
you
> can't provide even one possible explanation for why?

How do you know all of my children are my race?

> This is like an airline pilot claiming that he's a great pilot, when he
> can't even provide an explanation for why he can't get the door shut.

Like you can't explain anything. Your idiocy is explains enough about
you tho."

Gee, Jen-Jen, can't you get the picture?

You calling John Knight "retarded" is like a drunk saying a sober guy can't
even walk from all the milk he drank.

Sincerely,

Richard C. August
"Jen Larson" <straycat at udel.edu> wrote in message
news:3D403EFC.E895F7AE at udel.edu...

> John Knight wrote:
> >
> > "Jen Larson" <straycat at udel.edu> wrote in message
> > news:3D3FCF14.8D466407 at udel.edu...
>
> > > Oh I thought you meant my laundry secret. hm. Little niglets? Is
niglet
> > > a race? What if one is half asian, one is half black and one is half
> > > american indian? what then?  What if they are all white, what then?
What
> > > if only one of them is half another race and the other are all
> > > caucasian? What about Spanish? Those guys are hot!
>
> > So your little niglets are actually chinkspicbeanerindianniglets?
> I did not say what they were, race-wise, I'm just giving you some rope
> pal....
>
> They must
> > be just darling.
>
> This is true.

> > one
>
> > > Are we getting graded here John Knight? One extra and unnecessary
word?
> > > there's two unnecessary words right there! Pathetic!
>
> > Interesting that you remembered the extra word and forgot the THREE
LIES,