brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight johnknight at usa.com
Mon Aug 19 14:22:10 EST 2002

"The 9th Witch" <Thec at inthe.net> wrote in message
news:3d6113e0.5179277 at news.cis.dfn.de...
> On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:41:44 GMT, GodEvolved <nospam at spam.com> yelled
> from the fourth floor ward window, and subsequently was sedated:
>
> *>Thec at inthe.net (The 9th Witch) wrote in
> *>news:3d6103bb.1046184 at news.cis.dfn.de:
> *>
> *>> On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 06:38:39 GMT, GodEvolved <nospam at spam.com>
> yelled
> *>> from the fourth floor ward window, and subsequently was sedated:
> *>>
> *>> *>Thec at inthe.net (The 9th Witch) wrote in
> *>> *>news:3d608bad.41535985 at news.cis.dfn.de:
> *>> *>
> *>> *>> On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 05:04:16 GMT, GodEvolved <nospam at spam.com>
> *>> yelled
> *>> *>> from the fourth floor ward window, and subsequently was
> sedated:
> *>> *>>
> *>> *>> *>Bob LeChevalier <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in
> *>> *>> *>news:ejn0mu8n0258bpa44iug6blskeumsavf0r at 4ax.com:
> *>> *>>
> *>> *>> *>> Per the following, women are allowed in combat jobs in
> Sweden,
> *>> *>> Norway,
> *>> *>> *>> Canada, and Germany.
> *>> *>> *>>
> *>> *>>
> *>>
> http://www.tracy-liz.net/country/militarywoman/milwoman.htm#around%20th
> *>> *>> *>> e%20world
> *>> *>> *>
> *>> *>> *>Aaah.  Beautiful.  Thank you, Bob.  I couldn't have done it
> *>> better
> *>> *>> myself.
> *>> *>> *>What have learned?  That women who want to accomplish
> something,
> *>> do.
> *>> *>> They
> *>> *>> *>don't sit around waiting for *men* to allow them to do it,
> *>> *>>
> *>> *>> Read the article again. These women are not barred by the
> *>> government.
> *>> *>
> *>> *>Who are they barred by, then?
> *>>
> *>> These are not American women on the page. I'm quite sure you
> didn't
> *>> bother to read it.
> *>>
> *>> These are Norwegian women, not barred from any military job by the
> *>> Norwegian government, Canadian women, not barred by the Canadian
> *>> government...etc.
> *>
> *>Well, maybe Canadian and Norwegian women are better than American
> ones.
> *>After all, *they* convinced their governments to allow them in
> combat.  If
> *>American women can't even do that, they're not suited for combat at
> all.
> *>
>
> We are doing it. We meet resistance from chivalrous men at every turn.
> [...]

Women pilots have already crashed more military aircraft than we've lost to
foreign enemies in the last 3 decades.  It's been abundantly documented that
per mile flown, women pilots are 4 times more likely than men pilots, and
per mile driven, women drivers are 4 times more likely than men drivers, to
have accidents. http://christianparty.net/womenpilots.htm and
http://christianparty.net/womendrivers.htm

We've doubled the cost of education, from 4% to 8% of GDP, in a failed
attempt to educate women, only to see SAT scores drop 98 points, the US
score dead last in 17 of 34 TIMSS subjects, and the response of American
12th grade girls to not be statistically significant on 55% of TIMSS physics
questions http://christianparty.net/timssphysics.htm

And still, only 14% of American women "think" that men are "more
intelligent" than women?
http://christianparty.net/gallupsexdifference.htm

Why should we even allow such dangerous people into the military in the
first place?  It's not a matter of how many more women will die--their mere
presence increases the dangers to men ten or a hundred or a thousand fold,
it creates a hostile environment for our fighting men (sexual
"discrimination" and "harassment"), and it turns a once proud military force
into a baby sitting service.

John Knight