brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Joseph A Nagy Jr pagan_prince at charter.net
Mon Aug 19 16:11:20 EST 2002

John Knight wrote:
<Snip>
>>What about Americans who aren't of German descent who had family members
>
> killed in WWII?
>
>>And they weren't "really" holocausted. They were front line combantants or
>
> guerilla fighters or
>
>>civillians just trying to get out of the way.
>

> Most of the 48 million Christians who died in WWII were innocent civilians,
> not nasty Nazis or warring warriors.

Isn't that what I said? Civillians and soldiers and guerilla fighters?

> Why aren't any of them getting reparations from the jews?

You mean the Nazi's, since it was the Nazi's who started the war.

>>>When are jews going to pay reparations to the relatives of their victims
>>
> in
>
>>>Palestine, or Iraq?
>>
>>Iraq? What the hell do they have to do with anything?
>

> There are almost as many Muslims in the US as there are jews.  Why should
> jews get "reparations" for supposedly sitting in comfy concentration camps,
> when the relatives of the Iraqis who died fighting in Iraq get nothing?

Comfy? You haven't been to the death camps or seen films of how "comfy" they were. I'd rather rot in
Alcatraz then be in a Nazi concentration camp.

>>>Of course you won't even attempt to answer those questions, so you can
>>
> whine
>
>>>all you want, but when up to 91% of Americans decide that it's time to
>>
> ship
>
>>>you jews off to Madagascar, off to Madagascar you will go.
>>
>>Can you send me to Australia instead? Granted, I'm a Pagan of
>
> Hungarian/Irish/English descent, so I
>
>>guess I won't be getting shipped of anyways.
>>

> Don't bet the farm on it.  We don't need pagans around any more than we need
> jews or niggers.

Don't forget we don't need you around, either.

>>>It'll be even easier than Mugabe shipping the Whites out of Zimbabwe.
>>
>>Which is just as wrong as what you are suggesting.
>>

> Kicking the Whites out of Zimbabwe definitely is wrong, not just because it
> was Whites who managed to raise the standard of living of niggers in

Bullshit

> Zimbabwe to four times higher than the rest of the 800 million niggers in

Bullshit

> Africa, and not just because they're killing the White farmers, but because
> many of the niggers will now starve to death without White farmers around.

Not likely.

> Conversely, no country has ever suffered from kicking out the jews and
> niggers.  It's not only an excellent idea, it's not only wildly popular, it

It's only popular in your mind, and any nation that can live with racism deserves to have their
country all to themselves.

> not only will vastly improve every facet of American life dramatically, it

Only if we get rid of people like you.

> not only will enable White Christian Israelites to restore the Christian
> principles that made us a once great nation,

You mean the Christian principal of free will? You seem to want to restrict that.

>it not only will prevent us
> from getting involved in all kinds of senseless wars, but it's exactly what
> the Holy Bible commands us to do:

*L*

> "These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go
> not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the  Samaritans enter
> ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And  as ye
> go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand."  Matthew 10:5-9

But first you have to believe JC was even alive.
<snip>